- The Company is committed to respecting Players’ privacy and to complying with applicable data protection laws.
- The Company assures Players that their personal data is processed fairly, lawfully and in accordance with good practice and is only collected for specific purposes which are known and accepted by the Player when such Player chooses to make use of the Internet Site and Software systems.
- The Company is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner in Malta and adheres to the Data Protection Act, other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules in Malta and in Europe, taking account of the Data Protection Directive (EC Directive 95/46/EC) and the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC).
- By registering with the Company, the Player is accepting that the Company stores and processes the information entered in addition to the general system information and that activities are logged (see General T&Cs for more detail). The Company takes the security and confidentiality of Players’ personal data seriously and shall endeavour to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Player’s prior explicit consent.
- Personal data of Players’ given to the Company can only be accessed by the Company’s employees in possession of the required clearance.
- The Company has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Players.
- All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure the Players that at all times personal data is:
- The only time that the Company may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Regulatory Authority and/or when ordered to do so by order of the Data Protection Commissioner and/or in the event of an Player being directly and/or indirectly involved in a crime that involves his Account.
- By opening an Account with Wish Me Luck, the Player consents that the Company uses his personal data for the following purposes:
- The Player can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Player may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact us regarding his information the Player should e-mail email@example.com. The Player may also make use of the Call Centre and Live Chat services offered by Wish Me Luck.
- As indicated above, The Company would, on occasion, market directly to Player products and services which the Company considers may be of interest to the Player. Should Player not wish to receive such information, or in case of any other data protection queries, Player is urged to contact the Company for such information / changes.
(i) processed in accordance with the rights of the Player concerned;
(ii) processed fairly and lawfully;
(iii) obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
(iv) adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
(v) accurate and updated;
(vi) kept in a secure manner;
(vii) not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
(viii) not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
(ix) is utilised for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
(i) performance of these T&Cs by Us, our suppliers and any third party acting on our behalf;
(ii) own internal marketing and promotion of activities;
(iii) storage and processing in terms of the laws & regulations covering anti-money laundering.